I've peppered the blog with a few photos from the trip, but honestly, there's a whole lot more. I personally took over 1,300 photos and nearly 100 short videos. John and David Spidle took nearly 800 photos and their own share of videos. Mitch had a camera, Kristin had a camera, and Glen had two cameras, plus he had a couple disposables.
Trust me when I say we are not lacking in photos or video. I've tried to get all the links into this post, so everyone can access them in one place. Just point your browsers here:
Videos: I have started posting my videos and the Spidle's videos on YouTube (seems appropriate). You can find them here: http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=rogue0503&p=r
As of this writing, there are roughly 60 videos posted. It takes quite a bit of time to post each one. The good news is that my favorite one is are already there:
Who loves ya Mitch?
Pictures: There are several sites listed now to see the pictures.
Mitch and Anna Otto's Pictures: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mitchotto/
Roger, John, and David's photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/winkles
Kristin Shermer's Pix: http://s344.photobucket.com/albums/p355/kshermer/Peru%202008/
If Glen decides to post his online, I'll add his links here.
Blogs: I am not the only scribe for this trip. Mitch Otto, our team leader has also managed a blog. You can see his point of view here: http://mitchotto-peru.blogspot.com/
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment